Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Friday and it's time to announce our FIRST FEATURED FOLLOWER!

This is LISSA...and Bryce....AND of course we LOVE her! We chose Lissa to be our 1st  "Featured Follower" because she was in fact our very FIRST follower! And that my friends is reason enough to show our loyalty and love in return!

Lissa is married and is expecting her very first baby boy in NOVEMBER! She enjoys scrapbooking, working with children, cooking and spending time with family. She and Bryce live in Wichita Kansas (WHOOT WHOOT...sorry I'm a Kansas girl!) and she is a SAH-almost Mommy!

 Lissa had this to say about the blog:

"I love the blog because I feel like it prepares me for Motherhood. It helps me keep my expectations realistic and be able to see the humor in things."

Thank you so much Lissa! So glad you follow and good luck with ALL of your motherhood ADVENTURES!

*Be on the lookout.....You may be our next FEATURED FOLLOWER!


4 comments:

  1. thanks for being such a loyal follower!! love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lissa!!! She is one of my FAVES!!! Lissa, thank you so much for following our fun blog!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you guys make me feel so good! I'm so honored to be a part of this, I love and adore all you women so much! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to hear comments from our readers! I am excited to get to know all of you :).

    ReplyDelete