Thursday, October 28, 2010

Caramel Apple Kit

So this is my Mom's idea. I get alot of my ideas from her. She is super talented and has great ideas. How cute it this. So if you buy the bag of caramels it comes with the sticks and the recipe. My Mom chose to cutsey it up a bit and type the recipe on a cute card, put the caramels in a bag with a cute bow, and decorate the bucket; but you wouldn't have to. You could even just throw it all in a gift bag. She also added a wooden spoon. So fun! Cute idea for your neighbors or visiting teachers (you do have a few days left till the end of the month :))

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I tried making carmel apples a couple of weeks ago and they were disgusting:( I was so dissappointed. Maybe I used the wrong kind of apples or something. I mean really who messes up carmel apples?!lol

    ReplyDelete