Thursday, October 21, 2010

FUN PUMPKINS

So I hate Carving pumpkins. HATE IT!!!!! The mess, the rotten pumpkin in a few days, my boys obsessing over the knives they get to use to carve them........... So I decided to try a few new things with paint. So for the first one I took medical tape and just randomly put it all over the pumpkin.
For the next one I took masking tape and made several lines down the pumpkin with it. Then I had some round sesame street stickers so I stuck them all over it.
Then took them out in the grass and pained one white and one silver. Then pulled all the tape and stickers off.
I think they turned out super cute and hopefully they will last until Thanksgiving. Be creative and have fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love these pumpkins!! way to go, jill...you are inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some REALLY cute paint designs on white pumpkins with black paint. Same idea just different color scheme. Way cool.

    ReplyDelete