Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if:

*money did in fact grow on trees?
*there were candles that smelled like Windex?
*laundry folded itself?
*there were candles that smelled like rubbing alcohol?
*dishes washed themselves?
*there were candles that smelled like gasoline?
*money did in fact grow on trees?
*and we didn't have to pluck/bleach/shave...ever?

Hahahaha...life would be grand!!  I think you all have learned that I enjoy candles!  I love em!!

Today I woke up refreshed.  Even with so much on my mind and so much weighing on my heart!

My son started back and school...and well, was a little TOO excited to go!  He skipped to class...
Not sure if that makes me happy or sad!

And as of 30 seconds ago...I'm down 12 pounds!  Yay...I guess it's better down than up! 
*that's what she said* 

I'm enjoying the Special K Challenge!!  I realized they don't call it a diet...but a challenge!!  Clever.

The food is yummy!

I stay satisfied!

And, hey...it's relatively inexpensive!

The only problem is that they let me eat whatever I want for dinner!  HA!  I don't know why but I eat like it's the last supper!!  Every night!  SMH!  I'm sure I would have lost more...but I JUST LOVE FOOD!!

The whole judging diet...or shall I say Challenge...has been INDEED a challenge!!  I realized I don't usually judge until around dinner time, so maybe it has something to do with what I'm eating?!  LOL

Now, on to something a little more troubling!
My daughter!
She is BOY CRAZY!!! 

AT FOUR?!  Is that even POSSIBLE?!

She just (literally) informed me that she had a GREAT dream! 
It was about boys and they came to our home and played!

When I asked who these boys were she said,
"I don't know their names! They're just friends mom!"

I'm ill prepared for this.

Has anyone experienced this with their daughters?
Did they outgrow it?
I know there are some "seasoned mothers" ;) that read this blog, and I'm calling on you to advise me!!

I was never the "groupie" type...
with the exception of New Kids on the Block & Bon Jovi...

Anyway...this scares me. 
What would YOU do?!

4 comments:

  1. uh, i have gracie. nuff said. :) she walked home from school holding the hand of a kindergarten boy, parker, for the first 2 weeks of school until i found out and told her to keep her appendages to herself. she talks often about when she gets married and what her husband will be like...i have no advice! be glad it's boys?! i dunno, i keep hoping she's getting it out of her system now so when she's 14 she's soooo over boys...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...oh Amy!! I have a "Gracie" as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice Am. Gracie was the first one I thought of when you said your little ladyw as boy crazy Jazz. Be happy it's boys is good:) Also maybe focusing on all the fun, cool things she gets to do BEFORE she gets married. Like go to college and take trips and have girl room mates and play sports in high school. Go on shopping trips and drive...alls I know is my teenage self is THE reason why I don't want a daughter. Bryce may leave me when he sees what I was REALLY like at that age:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See the problem with little girls like your princess is that my son has become the victim of such silly girls! I don't know what to do on that end. Every day girls chase him on the play ground and kiss him on the bus. Seriously get control of that child! hahaha

    ReplyDelete