Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Suckers

I found this idea in my Family Fun magazine. I made a few changes but it was super easy.


So start by using those left over candy canes from Christmas. Arrange 2 of them on a cookie sheet with a sucker stick inbetween, making a heart shape.
After all of them are on the GREASED cookie sheet, put them in the oven at 350 for about 2 to 3 minutes until they start to melt. Take them out of the oven and pinch the top ends and the bottom ends to the sucker stick. Then let them cool.
Next take some white chocolate and melt it. I used chocolate chips and melted them in a plastic bag so I could just cut off the end to fill the hearts.

Place your suckers on a piece of wax paper and pipe the chocolate into the center. Sprinkle with sprinkles and let cool.

There is a cute super simple sucker the kids will love!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute and what a great way to use the extra candy canes from Christmas. I love white chocolate and peppermint together.

    ReplyDelete