Wednesday, February 16, 2011

everything i need to know, i learned at parent/teacher conferences

a wealth of information, i tell ya...

my son has found out that if he puts a toy in his pants, the owner rarely wants it back. and that explains the abundance of hot wheels cars and mcdonald's action figures in his backpack.

my daughter is helpful and kind and someone the teacher can count on. i know you think that's a nice report, and it is. except that i think he had someone else's file out, because that doesn't sound at all like my child.

that eye-rolling that i thought my son reserved for only me...turns out, i'm not alone. way to broaden your horizons, son.

oh, the pride and joy i feel.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! SOOOO FUNNY! I can just see Spence sticking a hot wheels down his pants. Ummmm....wow! And at least you know you aren't alone in being rewarded with Joe's eye-rolling. It must be something reserved for adults in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA... That's awesome.
    My kids are still young, and I can only IMAGINE what my oldest is going to be like...

    ReplyDelete