Monday, November 22, 2010

A week of THANKSGIVING...

So since you know, this week is Thanksgiving I thought all of us S@HM could list just a few of our favorite blessings! So here are the ones I've been thinking about...

1. diabetic socks...I know weird huh? BUT I love them and I'm not even a diabetic...they are warm and soft and they don't cut off circulation above the ankle. PERFECT for winter (Oh I only wear these around the house by the way;)

2. Of course my FAMILY...not that they come after the socks, hehe. I love these 4 wonderful beings in my life. I can't imagine happiness existing without THEM.

3. Hot showers. There is NOTHING that makes my life feel better than a hot shower. I only wish I had endless amounts of hot water so that I could stand/sit in the shower all day, then again maybe it's a good thing it runs out.

4. Womanhood (is that a word?) Anyway I am so thankful to be a woman. I mean sure we have a ton of inconveniences with all the little womanly issues, but I have to say I am just fine with all of that because I think we are miracles. Truly, beautiful, amazing, straight from above angels. There is something wonderful about being a woman.

5. Laughter. I love to laugh so much, sometimes I sleep laugh. It's true. I've even woken myself up because I was laughing so loud in my dream. The sound of children laughing is a moment of true Thanksgiving to me. It makes me smile and tear up all at the same time.




I hope you remember all that you are thankful for this season! It's a great time for reflection and to make the most of the moments you have to be with family, to laugh, to be a woman, to take some time for yourself, and to maybe try out my favorite....diabetic socks;)

2 comments:

  1. i'm thankful for YOU! and i'm gonna have to get some of those socks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for LOVE and FORGIVENESS!
    I can't do much without either one.

    ReplyDelete