Friday, November 19, 2010

Save your Nose

Imagine yourself walking through a meadow of  wild flowers just after a light spring rain. Smell the fresh grass and beautiful fragrant flowers of all colors.

What a perfect day!

But wait...
                something smells wrong....
                                                        what could it be? Not flower or grass or rain.....
                                                                                                                                 but more bestial!
As you walk closer to this foul fragrance your immediate response is to scrunch your brow and plug your nose.
You close in on this filthy, dominating smell...
                                                                   and discover....
                                                                                           it is a diaper, filled with your child's POO!

Now, how many times a week do I work my booty off cleaning this house? Putting everything in it's place and making things look and smell better.
Only to fail EVERY SINGLE TIME when it comes to my child's diaper pail.

Not now!
I have found the answer ladies...have no fear, Glad is here (with Oder Shield and Febreze!)

I got a Free sample of Glad Drawstring Odor Shield Tall Kitchen Bags, 13 Gallon, 40-Count Bags, Case of 4 (160 Bags) the other day in the mail (thanks to Freebies 4 Mom) and stuck it in my Diaper Champ.

(by the way, I totally recommend the Baby Trend Diaper Champ Deluxe over others b/c you can use any 13gallon bag you want and cheaper than other diaper pails)

This trash bag works like a charm! I can not even believe how many Poo diapers I have in that trash bag (7+) and I don't smell a thing!!!! (not to mention all the Lysol spray I will save on waisting)

So, SAVE YOUR NOSE and reach for Glad!


(my new best friend) :)
                                                                                                 

What Saves Your Nose?
Tell me about your experience...                      

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love these too, but I don't use the force flex just the regular and it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a fancy trash can :) I just wrap it up in a plastic sack and take it right out to big trash can!! Can't stand it in the house!!

    ReplyDelete