Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Following Suit...

Here are few things I am thankful for...
In no particular order...

***************************************

I am thankful for my Tongan culture. 

I am thankful for the man that said I was pretty seven years ago and made me his eternal companion.

I am thankful for the two sidekicks I gave birth to!!  They rock!!

I am thankful for music that gets my body to rock side to side. 

I am thankful for my siblings.  There are no words to properly express my love for them!

I am thankful for friends that know the worst about me and still like me.

I am thankful for Italian food and Bojangles.

I am thankful for alarm clocks, even when they don't wake me up in time to post my blog!

I am thankful for the sweetest word in the English language...repentance...

I am thankful Olive Garden breadsticks and Special K challenges to cancel out said breadsticks!

I am thankful for imagination and creativity.

I am thankful for sewing machines and embroidery machines.

I am thankful for parents that raised me in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and taught me that families are eternal.

I am thankful for neighbors that tell me when I leave the lights on in my car.

I am thankful for realizing every time I pass by our Military/Air Force bases that our freedom is not free...my hearts swells with love for each of those soldiers.

I am thankful for good movies.

I am thankful for RootBeer.

***********************************

I  love this time of year.
The magic in the air and the genuine love that is expressed is enough to have me crying everyday.

What a beautiful life we all have...
May we realize our blessings and be ever thankful for them...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, having lived in SC I love that you said you love Bojangles. Seriously. So funny! Love you!

    ReplyDelete