Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just so you know...I knew this day was inevitable...

Bubbie "Um mom, uh Belle is cutting her hair."
Me "What the heck? Are you serious?"...as I'm walking fast into the toy room.
Bubbie "Yes mom. I saw it with my own eyes."

Me "Belle did you cut your hair?"...I ask as I look at disbelief on the floor where there is hair everywhere
Me "Don't you EVER cut your hair. Do you understand?"...I carry her to her room, sit her down and say again..."Don't you EVER cut your hair. Do you understand?"
Belle "But MOM!"
Me "Did you cut up that sock?!!" as I'm looking at the floor in her bedroom and there is a cut up sock right in front of her bed.

I guess the perk of having a gorgeous daughter is that even with ugly hair...she's still cute:)

remove the smile little girl...you're still in trouble. i just need a pic.

1 comment:

  1. Jacobs the one who thinks he can cut hair around here. He's cut his and Natalies twice.

    ReplyDelete