Tuesday, September 21, 2010

...time to DIET...again!

"We are His children, and if we ever got that through our heads thoroughly, understood that completely, we would never do a small thing, we would never say a cross word, we would not use bad language, we would not criticize anybody, we would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."





...Marjorie Pay Hinckley...

--------------------------------------------

This serves as a sweet reminder of who we are. 

Of what we really should be standing for.

Of what our purpose in this crazy life is.

This is a way to model our lives...no matter how busy, how dysfunctional, or how impossible!

This is my new diet plan!!!  =) 

Yup!  That's right!!  My new diet plan!! 

Or should I say another diet plan!!

Why do I seem to start every Monday at breakfast and finish by lunch?!

Anyway, this is what I'm doing!!

YOU are welcome to join me!  I'm starting TODAY! 

This is the start of a spiritual diet as well as physical!

I'm going to track my progress publicly...right here...for you to see!

I'm not going to do a small thing...

I'm not going to say a cross word...
  *note: it says nothing of thinking a cross word!*

I'm not going to use bad language...

I'm not going to criticize anybody...
  *note: this may be the hardest part for me!*

I'm going to *TRY* to love everyone the way the Savior loves us!

I'm going to indulge in my personal scripture study and strengthen my relationship with the man upstairs!
  *note: Yes, we do live in an apartment, but it's the top floor, so no worries!*

With all that being said, I'm also doing the Special K Diet!! 
*Props to Kellogg's*

I'm going to follow it perfectly!! 

Yup!

NO CHEATING!!

NO EXCUSES!

NO COMPLAINING!

What good is a strong spirit without a strong body to carry it?

However, you will not know my starting weight!  ;) 

That's right, I said it!! 

I'll never tell! 

However, you may find out my ending weight!  ;)

If I'm happy enough with it!!

I want to be a S@HM that is strong for her children.

That can carry them physically and spiritually through this life when they are too weak to do it themselves.

I want to be one the Lord can rely on.

I want to be a daughter He can send any of His children to with no worry or doubt that they will be taken care of.

I have a long way to go and I'm excited to share this with you!

So stay tuned for results!!

I hope that some of you try this with me!!

You can do it!!  We can share this special (k) moment together!  =)

It's time we live how we were always meant to live!

Strong!

Healthy!

Happy!

Powerful!

I once heard, "Our hell will be when we finally realize our full potential"...

6 comments:

  1. i'm on board with ya...thanks, jaz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! AND I will be the first to do this with you! Count me in, I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I really really want to join you but I think I'll start next Monday;) No joke, for real. I just need time to get myself motivated...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Okay, but you don't really need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I definately need to start focusing on several of these things in my life. Thanks for the reminder! Sometimes we need a kick in the butt or someone to do it with!

    ReplyDelete