Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gotta Love Dollar Tree

Okay so the Dollar Tree, best store ever. My friend down the street clued me into these great finds. So you will need any of the several different sized vases (of course $1), then buy the candle stick holders down the candle aisle ($1), any clear glue (I just used super glue). Take the vase attach to the candle stick wala look how cute. Then fill it with anything fun and stick around the house. Group together for a cute touch, and you can change the contents of the vase for different holidays. CUTE!!! Dollar Tree also has tons of cute glitter skeletons, so go check it out. I saw at a craft show they had attached the sketeton heads to a candle holder. Mine is a bit big for the head but you get the idea. So head on over to Dollar Tree (I suggest without the kids)!










3 comments:

  1. okay, that's cute stuff...another one i could do! :) thanks, jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I'm gonna do that this weekend!! Cute idea for a centerpiece for a ward activity!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did awesome! I will have to copy you....only we dont have a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete