Tuesday, September 7, 2010

...My Sister(s)...

I miss my sister(s).  She is amazing!!  She was here with me for a little while!!  She is going to school in Idaho and I miss her terribly!!  She left me today...I need her back...She makes me happy!  She is good for the soul.  She brings me back down to earth!  She makes my brain make sense.  She loves my kids.  She is so weird.  She is funny!  She sings for me.  Like an angel.  She knows the worst about me.  She says I'm her hero.  I love her.  I wish you could all have her as your sister!  I actually have two more just like her.  I love them too.  If you could meet them, you would love them.  I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father that he let me be their sister because that means I at least have three best friends for eternity!!

3 comments:

  1. amen!!!!! :) and also, i love all your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often said that our REAL soul mates are our sisters. They are the best thing in the whole world! Every woman needs a sister.

    ReplyDelete