Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Open Letters (part 1)

Dear Downstairs Neighbors,

You live in an apartment complex.  I'm almost positive you seem to forget that on a daily basis.  BLASTING your music at 10:00 at night, on a weekday when my kid has school in the morning and when my man has a real job and when he has to be there by 8am, is NOT the most considerate thing to do!  You suck!  And so does the base in your car...

Signed,

Your annoyed upstairs neighbor that has dark circles under her eyes from your terrible choice of music that you seem to think is awesome enough to turn all the way up!

********************************************

Dear All Terrible Drivers,

Get off of the road!  Do us all a favor and don't come back until you learn how to properly drive.  I don't care how much your daddy paid for that Lexus!  He should have paid to teach you how to drive before buying you that car!!  I don't care that you are a truck driver.  You are not the king of the road.  You don't scare me.  Riding my tail actually makes me laugh.  Unless my kids are in the car.  And if they are, you can bet that I have prayed that your wife or mother burns your holiday dinners and desserts!  And that should scare you because my prayers are always answered!

Sincerely,

The woman that will write down your license plate number and call the cops on you!

********************************************

Dear Volunteer Mom,

Thanks for helping out with the Book Fair!  You rock for that!  However, you do NOT *I repeat* do NOT rock when you raise your voice to children and tell them to leave.  You also do NOT rock when you complain about EVERY fundraiser that we are doing.  And then when we tell you that you have the option of being in a higher position you tell me you don't have the time to do it.  If you can't be positive and encouraging then keep your pie hole shut!  If you lack the time to be the President, Vice President, Secretary, or Treasurer, than you also lack the time to complain.  Oh, you didn't know that?  Well, now you do!  Don't get me wrong, we appreciate suggestions, but not your negative attitude!!

Thanks,

The PTO Vice President that volunteers her time and talents to help your kid's school out!!!

********************************************

Stay tuned for Part 2...

8 comments:

  1. So, I think we are more a like than I think we realize!! As I was reading your post, I couldn't help but notice that the way you were saying what you were saying, is disturbingly the same way I would like to say things!! WHAT?! I feel ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks crazy ladies!!

    Mahina...so funny!! I bet we are!! Which makes COMPLETE sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap I might be the school lady you are talking about. I just planned the school carnival and it was ALOT of work and stress. I have to say I did complain a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no more "no judging" diet? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jill...it's definitely not you!

    And anonymous person...yes! The diet is still on!!!!! Next week will be an update!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm not passing judgment.. just simply stating facts!

    ReplyDelete