Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yarn Ball and Ornament Wreath

So have been seeing different versions of these all over blogland so here is my version.

You need
Wire wreath form (I got mine at JoAnns and got the 18in size)
Various Sizes of Styrofoam Balls (Dollartree)
Yarn (several colors)
Different size ornaments (I got most at the Dollartree)
I sign or some decoration to hang in the middle
Anything else you would like to add to the wreath. I found some cute star picks at JoAnns that I added.
Hot Glue Gun


First I took the styrofoam balls and wrapped in yarn until completely covered

Then I just started glueing the yarn balls and ornaments randomly all over. I found it was easiest to complete in sections. I took the biggest yarn balls and spaced them evenly around the wreath then completed each section one at a time.

The finished product.

The possibilities are endless. There is so much stuff in so many colors so choose a color scheme and get started. Have fun!!!!!

1 comment: