Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ummm...yeah...

Today would be Tuesday wouldn't it?!
It would be my day to post...and I forgot!
You would think it's the week of Christmas and I've not gotten anything for honeyman yet...
You wouldn't think I'm stressed or anything like that, huh?!

I'm a slacker...I'll admit it...but I usually have good intentions!

So instead of this long beautiful, "True Meaning of Christmas" post like I was planning...
here is a...

"Get back to shopping, wrapping, and baking and get off of the internet!!" post!! 
I know we are all so busy...so, THANK YOU for taking the time out of your busy week to stop by ROASAHM*!!!

This year, I'm trying to start some of my own traditions with my babies! 
Here are a few:

~Every night we get to take a candy cane off of the tree and put it in our hot chocolate!

~When I wake up and before I go to bed I drink a cup of hot apple cider and let my babes sip some!

~I spend at least 10 minutes with just the honeyman infront of our tree with NO media in our faces...just us!

~I've wrapped the majority of the presents and placed them under the tree! ((This is a first!  I've always wrapped Christmas Eve!))

~I'm blasting the GLEE Christmas Album!!

~I'm gonna bake bake bake!!!  I usually leave that up to my mommy and sissies...but I think I'll surprise everyone and do it myself!!!  Maybe I'll even share!!!  =)




Mele Kalikimaka Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment