Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the Season for ......

CRAZY....STRESSFUL.....LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!


So remember my post of of the fun things I was going to do with my kids this week? Yeah that went out the door first thing Monday morning. Instead this took its place.
I headed to JoAnns and picked up a bunch of this. They have these kits that have a coloring poster and markers for $1. I also got these ornaments for 29 cents. I bought some paints for them to paint them, some glitter glue and they can also use the markers on them. I am going to stick a picture of the kids in them and they are going to give them to their Grandparents for Christmas.


Also, I got this cute little thing for a neighbor gift and had to post. So if you need a little last minute gift for someone, here you go.





Happy Holiday! These last few days may we all try to take the stress out of Christmas and enjoy our families and celebrate the real Reason for the Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment