Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Long Sigh*

Ahhhh!!  It's over!
The hustle and bustle of Christmas is over!
It makes me sad.
However, the hustle and bustle of return lines are growing longer!

This was an amazing and beautiful Christmas!!
So many blessings have filled our home!!

Now it's time to welcome in a New Year!!!
Can you believe it's almost 2011?!?!
Where has all of the time gone?! 

It feels like I was just a kid running around with my cousins...
Seeing my mom pull up in the driveway and doing the army crawl trying to clean the house!

But that was so long ago...
Now I'm the wife...
the mom...

So with that being said...
There are lots and lots and bunches of resolutions that I have for this new decade!!
But I'll just take it one year at a time...

One of my biggest goals for 2011 is to READ MORE BOOKS!!!
I want to read at LEAST one good book a month!!

Another goal is to have an entire 15 MINUTES of ME TIME a day!!!!
NO interruptions...
Not by my sweets or honeyman!

I'm a screamer!
At my kids, y'all!!!
So, I'm gonna breathe deeply before ripping someone's head off!
Isn't that a good goal?!

So let's recap...
This time next year, I'm gonna be a quiet, well put together lady with a bigger vocabulary!!
Yay me!!!

What are some of your goals for the beginning of a new year?!

I hope the end of your 2010 is beautiful and I hope the beginning of your 2011 is a glimpse into the happiness you'll feel for the rest of the year!

1 comment:

  1. So last year my "resolution" was to buy more shoes. I'm not sure if that is even a resolution, but I stuck with it!lol but this year I'm gonna drink more water....that's it. i can't promise more;)

    ReplyDelete