Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Season of Giving ((and receiving))...Rated M for Married Only

(all of the following puns ARE intended!)

I think your man would agree:  Short and sweet and to the point!
Okay ladies…I’m just gonna get straight to the point!
No beating around the bush!
We cannot forget our dear honeymen this holiday season! ;)
That’s right! I’m talking about Sexy Time!!
So shave, shower, and tweeze!!


Don’t give him the ultimatum of:
“A Hot Dinner OR A Hot Wife: You don’t get both in the same day!”


Let’s go BIG!!
Start with the Sexy Time texts or emails!
Trust, ladies!! He’ll love ya for it!!
Make sure you back it up...((I mean what you say!!!))

**even you can do it Mom! I know you’re reading!**


It only takes a few minutes to send!! And can you imagine the smile on his face?!
Our men work hard for all that money we’re spending ((on everyone else))…
So why not thank him in only the way you can?!


*stop blushing!*


Face it, we wouldn’t be Stay At Home Mom’s ((or Moms for that matter)) if it wasn’t for Sexy Time!
Don’t you like saying that?! Sexy Time. It has a nice ring!! Sexy Time!!


I think Ron Burgundy sang it best!!

Afternoon Delight

So enjoy this magical time of year by getting closer with your man!
Literally!
For more tips on what/how/when to say/do/how to do things...just ask!! ;)
**except for you Mom, please don't ask!**

6 comments:

  1. ahhhahaahaaahaa I'm so laughing at the "hot dinner or hot wife" quote! I do believe Amy and I can take credit for that;) I'm pretty out there with my sexy time talk, but I do have to say you made a nervous ball in my stomach! So freaking funny! Thanks Jaz:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!!! YES YOU CAN take the credit!! Do you know how much I say that??! I use it TOO MUCH!!! LOL!! I know honeyman is SICK of it!!! Hahahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha.... I got my pits waxed last week! We, my friend, are on the same page. LOL.
    TWO IN THE FACE this month!! WHOOT WHOOT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's all my hubby asked for this year since my 6-week post pardum is up in another 2 weeks...TMI?! haha Great reminder! Sometimes men are quite easy to get gifts for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mahina!!! LOL!!!

    Not at all Lissa...although I may not be the best person to ask if it's "TMI"...I tend to take it to the limit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. laughing out loud!!! It's refreshing to be reminded of the importance of intimacy in marriage in such a light and fun but somehow still serious manner. Thanks Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete