Thursday, April 7, 2011

Snowball Fights and Jello

You ask what my kids are doing for SPRING? Here you go! This is what I see when I look out my window today! SERIOUSLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It is April right? I need some warm weather!!!!!! Here is you a recipe too! My kids just love this jello and it is super easy! Raspberry Vanilla or what ever kind you want to make ex: orange vanilla, strawberry vanilla you get the point :)

1 large pkg raspberry jello

1 large pkg vanilla pudding (cooked kind..... not instant)

2 cups raspberries or other fruit

carton of coolwhip

Mix jello and pudding with 3 cups water in a pan. Cook until it comes to a boil. Take off and pour into a bowl. Cool to set in refrigerator. It will be kind of a pudding consistancy. Mix in the tub of cool whip with your hand mixer and then stir in fruit. Let set in refrigerator for a little bit longer and it is ready!

2 comments:

  1. NO wonder you are SO ready for our cruise! If I saw another snowflake fall from the sky I'd shoot myself! It's gonna be 81 degrees here today! Wahoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not be so envious when the tornados start hitting :)

    ReplyDelete