Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cinnamon Bun Waffles or Pancakes

I know I haven't been that crafty lately. Sorry. I just can't get in the mood. I am spending too much time dreaming about warmer days. 22 days till we will be basking in the sun and I can hardly wait!!!! I have a really cute wreath for spring I just need to get put together. Maybe next week, so here is another yummy recipe. I found it on a blog awhile back and can't remember which one so to whoever came up with this recipe yummy! I love to make it on Saturday or Sunday mornings!

Cinnamon Bun Waffles or Pancakes

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour

3 Tbsp white sugar

1/2 tsp salt

4 tsp baking powder

1 Tbsp Cinnamon (or more if you're a cinnamon lover)

In a medium bowl, combine these dry ingredients together. When these dry ingredients are mixed nicely then you can mix together the remaining ingredients in a SEPARATE bowl.

2 eggs (whole) beaten

1 cup milk

2 Tbsp Corn syrup

1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

1 Tbsp vanilla

Beat together these wet ingredients, then add them to the dry. Mix well. Pour into waffle maker or on frying fan for pancakes.

Maple Icing Syrup

1 cup powdered sugar

1/4 cups butter-melted

1 Tbsp maple syrup

1/4 cup milk Combine all of these ingredients and pour over your cinnamon waffles or pancakes!

1 comment:

  1. I am so trying this one! It sounds soooo good!! Thanks!
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete