Friday, April 15, 2011

Make a Bow Tie for Your Little Guy

I found this really easy tutorial online of how to make a child size bow tie. They take about 1/4 of a yard of fabric and about 30min to 1 hour to make (depending on your sewing skill level). They turn out super cute and I think everyone should try one.

Click HERE for the link to A Lemon Squeezy Home and Bow Tie Tutorial.

I made a few changes to her pattern that I think work out better but here are the basic needs:
   * 3"x10" - (2) Main Print
   * 3"x10" - (1) Sew in Interfacing
   * 1.5" - (1) Velcro Piece
   * 2.5"x4" - (1) Main Print (for center of bow)
   *2.5"x15" - (1) Main Print (for around the neck)

(A few of my measurements are different because I think it looks and fits better)
(PS: this will fit a 12" - 16" neck size)



TA DA!


1 comment: