Thursday, March 3, 2011

Permanent Eyliner

So my AMAZING husband suprised me with a permanent eyliner package for Valentine's Day. Complete suprise. I hadn't even mentioned it to him. So for those of you who have thought about it but been scared or didn't even know they did this here is my experience.

I met with the lady a week ago so she could get a sense of what I wanted and explained everything to me. I went in on Tuesday to get started. This first appointment she just gets a good baseline because she said that everyone is so nervous it is good just to get a start and let people see that it is not bad at all. I will have another appoinment in 4 weeks where she will darken and thicken the lines.

So..... As far as the procedure.....It didn't even hurt. I couldn't believe it. It felt like she was taking a pencil and putting it on. She uses this numbing cream and it worked wonderful. I am the ULTIMATE ninny and I handled it fine. So here are a few pictures right after.
She said the next morning I would probably be red and puffy. Here are the pictures of the next morning. Just a little puffy not bad.
Holy cow that picture makes my nose look huge :) Anyway I will keep you updated when I go back in 4 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jill Eddie! Looks great! How long will it last? I mean I know it's "permanent" but does it really never come off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady I go to uses the non iron pigment dye so I should never have to have it done again. She had hers done in 1996 and they still looked great!

    ReplyDelete