Monday, January 31, 2011

Well, well, well

Not all the way, but so much better. Oh I'm sorry, "Well" is how I'm feeling after ONE WEEK in bed with the nasty flu. The evening after my post last week, all plans of going "BIG" for our celebration of 50 went down the toilet along with alot of other things that literally made their way to the same destination. I know, gross right?

My apologies to S@HM Jaz! I had my club picked out and the 80's slow dance song! Too bad;( However, between the other ideas ALL 6 of them...Wahoo for our six followers OK OK actually 4...only 4 eligible comments!!! Oh wait I thought we were celebrating 50? Funny. I have decided that a GIFT CARD is in order...

A gift card to a totally practical place, a place we like to call TARGET!

And the WINNER of THE GIFT CARD FROM TARGET IS........................

well first let me share how the winner was determined

1. i found a pen in my purse and a mcdonalds receipt
2. i numbered 1-4 on the back of the mcdonald receipt
3. 4 not 6 because two comments were ineligible
4. i put the papers in a box
5. Belle did the honor of picking one out




Comment #4 WINS..That would be LEIA!!

Leia please contact me with your address via fb or email. CONGRATS!!!

2 comments: