Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting "in the mood"...

to be domestic is sometimes a challenge for me. It's not one of my natural talents, in fact I'm still trying to discover those "natural" talents I'm supposed to have! However, that doesn't mean I keep a dirty home or never make family dinners. It just simply means...I have a hard time finding EXCITEMENT in it all. I mean does anyone, really? The dusting, laundry, dishes, organizing, toilets, window washings, sweeping etc...yeah I pretty much would rather...um do anything else.  So when it comes to this area of motherhood, you know the responsible "keep things tidy" part...I am ALWAYS looking for a little motivation! This week I found that motivation in the power of THE APRON!!! I know it sounds funny, but YOU should try it! Put an apron on and just see...it's like a magic hat or something!


I felt like this lady AND you WILL too! Isn't she gorgeous?!

June Cleaver

Sunny Martin

I mean we are pretty much the same. Don't you think? Ladies, put your aprons on and get to work! Go ahead and pretend YOU are June Cleaver!

2 comments:

  1. oh, you are totally the same!!! :) this week i'm putting the apron on dave...but i'll wear it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!!!! Absolutely fabulous!!! I think maybe that's my problem...I gotta get a fricken apron!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete