Monday, January 24, 2011

50 Followers!!!

Pretty awesome!

I think it deserves a bit of a celebration! Don't you?!?

So in honor of of all of you our fellow S@HM's , ALL 50!!! and all of us who blog, I am going to sacrifice myself.

I will however, need some creative energy sent my way (uh some suggestions)!

Just how will I go about this totally random act of kindness???...will it be by means of a gift card sent to one of our lucky followers, something hilarious/slightly embarrassing that you've wanted to do that I'll do for you (with proof by way of pictures), a handmade (not by me of course) item that will be totally rockin'!

Ok so now it's your turn! Make a comment on what YOU want ME to do!

This will be fun!

..and REMEMBER you become eligible to win by making a suggestion!

6 comments:

  1. How some sort of hanging rack (kind of like a coat rack) for me to hang all of my capes on. Since I am a hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think Sunny should have to make something :)

    A homemade Sunny surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gift card to the "Bag Lady" would be awesome and it wouldn't require anything embarrasing unless I asked you to dress up like a bag lady to get the gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKay that was me....how embarrassing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny should post a video of her making a craft item and then give away a gift card to the craft store where you can buy all the supplies for the project.

    ReplyDelete