Monday, June 27, 2011

What does summer make you think about?

It's "officially" summer around here! My house is full of my three children and I know the other mothers who make this blog are FULL of summer activities and a house of kids ALL DAY LONG too! Oh how I long for the time when we have year round school! I think THAT would be awesome.

 I mean really, who in the heck needs like 3 months off? What do mommy's and daddy's that work full time do with their children? I know day camps and things are available but my goodness that would get expensive! It would just be easier to go year round... in my professional mommy opinion...so there.

Posts this summer will be sporadic due to our schedules/our lack of schedules...which really does make it that much more difficult to get a post in. Lack of motivation, lack of sleep, lack of just plain EVERYTHING! Really uplifting right??? O-well this blog is all about being real, and that is really how we all feel.

So check in now and again throughout the summer. I mean we will still be living, breathing, experiencing motherhood in HIGH doses so surely there will be a story or two to tell.....



Summer makes me think of Amanda (she's been gone almost 4 years)...which makes me think of these two angels..Kody and Allie!
 Love them to pieces and miss their mommy so very very much!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking ALOT about her lately!!! I saw Kody the other day and he was lookin' like his mama!! I have no clue how you must feel losing a sister...I love you Sunny Sunny Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...and you...and those beautiful faces!! wouldn't amanda just burst with pride at the gorgeous people her babies are growing into?! we should add a kody & allie picture to the necklace, no? :)

    ReplyDelete