Friday, October 28, 2011

Black Friday: My Favorite Holiday!!

For those of you who know me, I get super excited for Black Friday!
I love the holiday time of year and all the good deals flying around. It just warms my heart and makes me feel like a kid again.
LOOK AT ALL THOSE HAPPY FACES!!

Many people are afraid of the Black Friday shopping experience...

MANY PEOPLE ONLY SEE THE CRAZY...
...however, it can be very pleasant if you want it to be. Just remember that the most important things are Being Prepared, Taking Friends who are just as excited as you are, and Don't Rush!! If you plan to make a plan and are able to have a few buds to help you accomplish all that everyone wants and expect there to be crazy people but vow not to be one, then you can have a GREAT TIME. :)

IT'S ALL ABOUT PREPARATION!

So, since it is not even Halloween yet and I am already blogging about this, you might understand the reality of this day as an observed holiday for me. Last year I signed up to get updates on when the major stores put out their holiday adds on Black Friday.net. They are totally awesome and I have already gotten about 5 emails!!!! This is why it has been at the forefront of my mind instead of Halloween....


I highly recommend getting the hook up and getting ready for this awesome World Holiday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment